Thursday, August 4, 2016

Describe a time when you got into trouble - IELTS Cue card


*** Describe a time when you got into trouble either at school or at home.
Why you got into trouble?
Where you punished for what you did?
How getting into trouble affected you?


My topic is to describe a time when I got into trouble. First of all, I would like to say that, I don't know why I frequently get into trouble. I think that, I am a little bit careless and I get into problems. However, providence helps me and I come out from the problems easily. During my SSC exam, on the second day I forgot to bring my admit card. The examiner will not allow me to enter the hall. I requested and requested but in vain already, the exam started and I started to cry. Suddenly, from nowhere came my class teacher. He rebuked me and requested the help examiner and I could enter the hall. In the meantime half an hour have already gone. I was very much shocked and nervous and paper was not as good as I anticipated hoped.

No comments:

Post a Comment