Saturday, August 6, 2016

Describe a friend of your family- IELTS Cue cards




*** Describe a friend of your family you remember from your childhood.
You should say:
Who the person was?
How your family new this person?
How often this person visited your family?
and explain why you remember this person.


My topic is to describe a family friend. Near by my house, there is a nice family with whom we have a close relationship since long. They are always with us weal and woe/in our good times and bad times. Mr. Jamil belongs to this family. I called him Jamil uncle. I like him for two reasons number one he is very honest and dedicated Secondly, he was a freedom fighter. By profession, he is a successful businessman. Every member of his family is extremely friendly. We have known Jamil uncle since the liberation war of Bangladesh. At that time I was not born but I have known the history from my parents how this person helped us during the liberation war.
Uncle Jamil always visits us specially at weekends. We also go to there in his house. I always remember this person from my childhood. I have seen him helping our family many ways. He has a lot of experience and he gives us a lot of advice whenever we have any problem.










No comments:

Post a Comment